We may earn a commission if you click on a link, but at no extra cost to you. Read our disclosure policy for information.
A silicone watch with a fitness bracelet is among the top-selling wearable devices around the world, and it has become a necessary accessory for everyone nowadays.
A silicone smartwatch has a wide range of functions and looks like a classic mechanical chronometer, with options for replaceable straps, from leather to carbon and rubber.
Unlike conventional devices when synchronized with your smartphone, silicone watches can notify you of an incoming call, weather, SMS, or message from social networks Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, etc.
Models with a SIM card slot allows you to download, install additional applications, listen to music, watch videos, and make calls and send messages even without a tie to a smartphone, which is so vital in the hectic pace of life.
It’s worth noting that a silicone watch, unlike other wearable gadgets, can be controlled by a full-fledged operating system.
The top 10 best silicone watches include devices from seven brands; Apple, Garmin, Honor, Huawei, Samsung, Fitbit, and Xiaomi Amazfit.
Next, I will analyze their descriptions, pros, and benefits of each model separately.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Silicone Watches Reviewed
- 1. Xiaomi Amazfit Bip
- 2. Samsung Galaxy Watch (46 mm)
- 3. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- 4.HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Sport 46 mm
- 5. Honor MagicWatch 2 46mm
- 6. Apple Watch 5
- 7. Garmin Instinct
- 8. Xiaomi Amazfit Verge
- 9. Fitbit Versa 2
- 10. Apple Watch 4
- Final Thoughts
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR FAVORITE PICKS…
10 Best Silicone Watches Reviewed
Let’s dive in and take a look at our top ten products.
- Receive oneway notifications
- track in real-time your steps taken
- you organized and productive all day long
Amazfit Bip model from Huami, a subsidiary of Xiaomi, supports iOS and Android operating systems, and the case is of durable plastic, with a silicone strap.
The display is always visible even in the sunlight to make it easy to read, and it has a convenient touch screen which is lightweight (31g), with a simple menu.
The glass is dust, water, and scratch-resistant according to IP68 class, withstands immersion in water to a depth of 50m, allows you to use it in the pool, and not remove it from your wrist in the shower.
The multi-functional smartwatch only takes 3 hours to charge, and it can work without recharging for up to 45 days, because of the 1.27-inch screen that uses E-Ink (electronic ink) technology.
The screen displays all the information you need from time, date, and number of steps taken to heart rate and various modes of physical activity.
The accelerometer is responsible for the function of determining the quality of sleep, as the watch can monitor the time of falling asleep and waking up with the division of sleep into phases.
The model supports the “smart alarm” function, which wakes up the wearer with vibration in the fast sleep phase.
The watch features a 1.27 inches, E-Ink, resolution 176 x 176 pixels (194 PPI) screen, and its interfaces are Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS.
Its dimension/weight are 43 x 35 x 10 mm, and 31 g respectively.
Pros & Benefits:
- The case is made of durable plastic
- Water-resistant glass
- Has a ‘smart alarm’ function
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health...
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average...
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look...
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via Bluetooth connection.
- Included in box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap (Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor,...
This product comes in bright colors, a stylish design with scratch-resistant glass which is IP68 Dust, and WR50 water-resistant.
The device is based on a dual-core Exynos 91110 processor, with a frequency of 1.15 GHz, and is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems.
It comes in three body colors: deep black, silver steel, and rose gold, and it has a long battery charge.
The backlit Super-AMOLED touch screen is of good quality, as it has a resolution of 360 x 360.
The case is of stainless steel, and the strap is 22 mm wide silicone.
The device is built-in GLONASS and GPS navigation systems, thus, music lovers will appreciate the ability to play audio through the built-in speaker, and you can make phone calls using a smartphone or tablet.
You can now track your sleep, calories, and exercise using your smartwatch, and when it’s in inactive mode without charging, the gadget will work for several days (up to 96 hours).
The device runs Tizen OS 4.0, with its 46 mm version offers a four-day battery life even in heavy use, and its rotating screen edge is one of the most intuitive user interfaces we can come across in a smartwatch.
It comes in two versions, depending on the size of the classic round Super AMOLED screen of 42 or 46 mm.
As for the display, it always shows the dial-in mode on display.
You can customize the smart dial appearance mode.
It also features an imitation of the ticking of a classic wristwatch.
Some of its features include; a charging time of 150mins, 4 GB of built-in flash memory, 472 mAh battery, 768 MB of RAM, 63g weight, and dimensions: 46/49/13mm.
Some of its functions include SMS, mail, calendar, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, weather notifications, sleep monitoring, calories, physical activity, pulse measurement.
Pros & Benefits:
- Built-in speakers
- Water-resistant glass
- 4-day battery life
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the...
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably. 20mm fluoroelastomer Band
- Keep your beat. You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2. Get automatically...
- Level up your downtime. Galaxy Watch active2’s built-in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a...
- Battery built for endurance The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a Day5 on a...
The combination of features, design, size, specifications, and sensors it carries, makes the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 one of the best in the world.
The device has around a 1.1-inch display with bright and beautiful touch controls, while the watch is at the same time small enough to sit on your wrist without being bothersome.
The rugged aluminum case of the device is water and dust-resistant (type WR50), which means that smartwatches are ideal for outdoor activities.
It comes in four colors: Black Satin, Gentle Powder, Silver Ice, or Sea Depth, and all variants are compatible with 20mm straps.
About a dozen sensors are busy tracking your physical activity (pedometer), heart rate, monitoring sleep quality, and even measuring blood pressure.
Also, the watch has built-in support for four dozen sports, and the model also monitors the level of stress and gives recommendations on breathing exercises for relaxation.
A dual-core chip is responsible for the hardware in conjunction with 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of ROM.
Iron provides the watch with nimble responsiveness to user actions without lags and brakes.
It has a quality design rotating digital screen edge, and the smartwatch is IP68 with MIL-STD-810G certified when submerged in water up to 50 meters.
Its dimension and weight are 39.5 x 39.5 x 10.5 mm, and 25 g respectively, with a 230mAh battery.
It has a built-in memory of 4 GB, and some of its functions include; SMS, mail, calendar, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, weather notifications; sleep monitoring, calories, physical activity, and pulse measurement.
Pros & Benefits:
- Comes in several colors
- Dust and water-resistant
- It has a 4GB built-in memory
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 Self-developed Chip: This smart watch comes with HUAWEI's self-developed wearable chip Kirin A1,...
- 1.2 Inch (42MM) or 1.4 Inch (46MM) AMOLED Display with 3D Glass Screen: HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 adopting the 3D glass...
- 15 Workout Modes and Full-time Fitness Trainer: Multiple professional training courses from entry to advanced level...
- Built with two positioning systems (GPS, GLONASS) together to detect more satellites, and increase positioning...
- Everyday Life Features; Supports features like Message Notification, TruSleepTM 2.0 sleep tracking, TruSeen 3.5...
Huawei smartwatch is compatible with both iOS (version 9) and Android (version 4.4), with a stylish silicone strap that fits comfortably and can be adjusted, to fit your size.
The newest AMOLED touchscreen has a built-in backlight, and some of the advantages of the device include the ability to make phone calls, as well as the presence of a GPS navigation system.
The watch is multi-functional and can monitor calorie expenditure, sleep, and activity.
Also, the device has a built-in heart rate monitor, compass, and timer.
In the active mode of operation, the gadget works for more than a day, namely, 30 hours.
It uses the Huawei Lite OS operating system which consumes very little energy, and it’s a dual-core processor based on ARM Cortex-M4, which economically consumes the built-in 420 mAh battery, as well as an AMOLED screen.
All this together gives the Huawei Watch GT the ability to work without charging for a good 14 days.
It deserves special attention in terms of a sporty and modern look, and in GPS tracking mode, the model works autonomously for up to 22 hours.
In the course of sports, the Huawei Watch GT measures the pace of the run, heart rate, distance covered, and takes into account climbs.
Based on the readings, the watch calculates the maximum oxygen consumption figure and the estimated recovery time.
Some of its functions include; SMS, mail, calendar, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, weather notifications, sleep monitoring, calories, physical activity, and pulse measurement.
Pros & Benefits:
- Adjustable strap
- Built-in backlight
- Has a GPS
- Sporty look
The top smartwatch model Honor opens with a stylish and modern design, and the case of the device is made of steel, the strap is made of brown or black leather.
The built-in GPS and GLONASS systems will help you always find the desired location.
The device is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems, and the watch is made of the Kirin A1 processor, while it has 4 GB of internal memory.
The energy-intensive Li-ion battery with a capacity of 455 mAh allows the gadget to work actively for up to 336 hours, and the device includes options for monitoring heart rate, sleep, and physical activity.
Information about the weather, messages, calendar events, smartwatches notify with a vibration signal, and since the device has WR50-class water-resistance, it’s not afraid of rain, showering, and even swimming in a pond without diving.
It’s worth noting a barometer, compass, weather application, stopwatch, timer, alarm clock, flashlight, and phone search option.
The gadget looks solid, which is also facilitated by the bezel with engraved markings and two metal physical buttons on the right end.
In terms of appearance, the Honor Watch Magic looks like a classic watch with a round case, without any frills.
The main body of the case is steel (316L), including the strap attachment area.
The back is made of plastic.
Some of the functions of this device include; SMS, mail, calendar, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, weather notifications, sleep monitoring, calories, physical activity, pulse measurement
Its dimensions /weight are 42.8 x 42.8 x 9.8 mm, and 32.5 g respectively.
Pros & Benefits:
- Has a magnetic charger
- Has a barometer and compass
- Classic look
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS system
- [Real Carbon Fiber] - Made from 100% real carbon fiber by an master composites technician in Europe - making it...
- [Compatibility] - 44mm Apple Watch Series 6 / SE / 5 / 4.
- [Lightweight & Minimal] - Weighs just 1 gram, virtually weightless. It's also super thin, so it does not add any...
- [Amazing Looks] - Twill weave carbon fiber (also known as a diagonal weave) with a high-gloss finish for a deep 3D...
- [Easy Install] - The design holds more securely and simply snaps on
The 1.57-inch OLED display of this device shows all relevant information, including date, time, temperature, timer, etc.
The gadget is equipped with high-quality loudspeakers, as well as a microphone, and all of this allows you to talk on the hour with other subscribers of mobile networks, instant messengers, and social networks.
The user has 16 GB of internal memory and can significantly expand the functionality of the gadget
The Apple Watch smartwatch comes with health monitoring features, including an accelerometer and gyroscope, and an electrical heart rate sensor that can provide a complete heart rate electrocardiogram.
The device can track changes in heart rate, such as a fast or slow heartbeat, and will certainly notify the owner of this.
So, the new Apple Watch can be said to be life-saving.
This device has aluminum and ceramic case with a bezel-less curved display, and it works seamlessly with Apple phones, thus, it’s a good choice as long as you plan to stay on the Apple side for a while.
This is a smartwatch with unique and diverse features that almost has the capabilities of a cell phone, you can even download various applications easily from the App Store.
The display on the watch is also very diverse, there are approximately 100 themes that you can use, to make the smartwatch feel “really you”.
Some of its functions include, but are not limited to; SMS, mail, calendar, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, weather notifications; sleep monitoring, calories, physical activity, pulse measurement
Its dimensions/weight are 34 x 40 x 10.7 mm, and 30.1 g respectively.
Pros & Benefits:
- Equipped with high-quality loudspeakers and microphone
- Features a heart rate sensor that can perform an electrocardiogram
- Diverse display
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments. Fits wrists with a circumference of 5.1-8.8 inches
- Constructed to U. S. Military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, Plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Glonass...
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity and stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone) and automatic data uploads to the Garmin...
The emphasis for this model is made on survivability, the accuracy of readings of geolocation systems, duration of operation, and ease of use.
Its protective glass resists scratches and mechanical stress.
Garmin Instinct is housed in a military-grade 810G enclosure, and the watch is not afraid of shocks, high temperatures, and immersion underwater, to a depth of 100 meters.
This device also has a coordinate detection function, with a VIRB camera remote control
Its battery lasts up to 14 days in smartwatch mode and up to 16 hours with active GPS.
Autonomy in active mode can be increased up to 40 hours due to the UltraTrac mode, a function that periodically turns off GPS and uses an accelerometer to determine the location of a person.
The watch has a chemically strengthened and scratch-resistant monochrome display with a resolution of 128 x 128 pixels with adjustable backlighting.
You can customize the dial according to the specifics of work and taste preferences.
The watch can display notifications and other notifications from a smartphone.
You can also use it to transfer training data to various mobile apps.
This gadget comes in six body colors: orange, blue, beige, yellow, blue, and black.
The Garmin Instinct smart device received GPS, GLONASS, Galileo modules, a 3-axis compass, an accelerometer, a thermometer, and a heart rate sensor.
Some of its functions include; sleep, calorie, physical activity monitoring, heart rate monitor, text replies, rejecting phone calls with text messages (Android only), smartphone player control
Its dimensions/weight are 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm, and 52 g respectively.
Pros & Benefits:
- A durable battery that can last for 16days
- Can be used to transfer data
- Available in several colors
- Chemically strengthened and scratch-resistant monochrome display
- 【Make a Bluetooth Call on Your Wrist】You'll never have to worry about missing a call because the Amazfit Verge...
- 【Look Good Feel Good】This smartwatch comes with a 1.3 "AMOLED screen that provides incredible color depth and...
- 【Smart Sports Monitoring】This fitness tracker watch offers a variety of lifestyle-enhancing functions,...
- 【Health is on Your Wrist】Amazfit Verge uses a next-gen, high-precision optical sensor for more accurate...
- 【Stay Active and Informed 】All day long with email, text, and other notifications from your favorite mobile...
Its dial recess is in the case, to protect it from accidental scratches.
There are four red stripes around the dial, and the watch strap is made of silicone.
It uses new technology, thanks to which it will not fade so quickly and will be more pleasant to the touch.
To change the look of the watch, Xiaomi has worked hard on the dial, which is one of the main differences between smart and regular watches.
You can change the style of the watch face at any time, according to your preference.
The Amazfit Verge smartwatch is equipped with a 1.3-inch color AMOLED screen with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, and the panel is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 with an oleophobic coating.
Amazfit Verge provides real-time heart rate monitoring capability, and the heart rate information can be determined using an infrared or light source, thus, you can monitor your heart rate wearing the watch on your wrist.
The thickness of the device at its widest point is 1.3 cm, and the built-in 390 mAh battery lasts for five days, but with the active use of GPS / GLONASS, battery life decreases.
Some of its functions include; sleep monitoring, calories, physical activity, heart rate monitor, smartphone notifications
Its dimensions/weight are43 x 43 x 12.6 mm, and 46 g respectively.
Pros & Benefits:
- GPS AND GLONASS systems available
- Unique watch dial
- Provides heart monitoring
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your...
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality...
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists, plus store and play 300 plus songs on...
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display...
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed....
Fitbit Versa 2 screen is always on Alexa support, and it has a slightly slimmer chassis.
With a boxy watch design that looks compact, the Fitbit Versa 2 can present various abilities in the realm of fitness tracking and several other aspects, for example, with an AMOLED screen and bright colors, it comes with a sharp display.
Aesthetics is indeed one of the main features of this smartwatch, as there are about eight variants of color combinations to choose from, such as black, gray, pink, purple, and others.
It’s also equipped with various features such as 24/7 heart rate monitoring, song playback using Spotify, and many more.
Interestingly, there is a microphone that you can use to reply to messages using voice-to-text recognition, and you will not be disappointed with the body design, features, and comfort that this product offers.
It can be charged with magnetic contact and it’s compatible with Android 7+ and iOS 11+.
Pros & Benefits:
- It features a magnetic charger
- Features a song playback mechanism with Spotify
- Available in several colors
10. Apple Watch 4
- 64-bit dual-core S4 processor. Up to 2x faster than S3 processor
- Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)
- Second-generation optical heart sensor
- Fall detection
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
Apple Watch Series 4 is one of the best smartwatch choices, especially for Apple lovers, and the Apple Watch Series 4 display is the largest among Apple’s smartwatch family
The Apple Watch 4 has a larger screen than previous models.
The most exciting thing about it is that you get a built-in ECG meter, and it can check if you are at risk of getting heart fibrillation, so you can see a doctor earlier
This smartwatch comes with 44mm and 40mm models, with larger screens.
Compared to its predecessor, the Apple Watch Series 4 brings several advantages such as a higher Apple S4 chipset, Bluetooth version 5.0, second-generation heart rate, better GPS technology, and several other improvements.
Some of its features include a 1.78 inches OLED screen, an Apple S4 processor, 16GB storage, and a battery that can last for 1 or 2 days.
The strap size varies with bell size, and it sports a wireless charging method.
Pros & Benefits:
- Large screen
- Built-in ECG meter
- Durable long-lasting battery
Depending upon your choice of brand and specifications, you can select any of the latest products available online.
Wristwatches are an essential accessory for both men and women, and we can all agree, that a good wristwatch can be the finishing touch for any outfit.
From this article, we now understand that aesthetics alone are not enough, smartwatches that can do more than tell time are the future, so don’t get left behind, get yourself a smartwatch today!
Whether you pick Apple, Samsung, or any other brand, we’ve highlighted the ten best options to play around with.
If you found this article enlightening, please leave a comment in the comments section below.